Wednesday, June 27, 2012

4-14-12 Part 4 - The Friday Night Experiment ft Musicologist OneMasterMixer


The Cloud

The Download
http://www.mixcrate.com/soulfulhousemusiccollage/4-14-12-part-4-the-friday-night-experiment-ft-musicologist-onemastermixer-162136

Track List
1) Can't Fake The Feeling - Geraldine Hunt
2) Treat 'Em Right - Chubb Rock
3) Release The Tension - Colonel Abrahms
4) Tabulater
5) Mirrors Of My Mind - Jackson 5
6) Hot Pants... I'm Coming (Tim Rogers Remix)
7) Bobby Byrd Eric B and Rakim - I Know You Got Soul (Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul)
8) Born Under Punches - Talking Heads
9) I get Raw - Big Daddy Kane
10)Don't Make Me Fall in Love - H1 Basic Black
11) First Time Around (Original 12 Inch Remix Salsoul 1979) - Skyy
12) Trans-Europe Express - Kraftwerk
13) Miss Broadway - Belle Epoque

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home