Wednesday, June 27, 2012

5-4-12 Side A The Friday Night Experiment ft Musicologist OneMasterMixer



































The Cloud
http://www.mixcloud.com/SoulfulHouseMusicCollage/5-4-12-side-a-the-friday-night-experiment-ft-musicologist-onemastermixer/

The Download
http://www.mixcrate.com/soulfulhousemusiccollage/5-4-12-side-a-the-friday-night-experiment-ft-musicologist-onemastermixer-162140


Song for my Father... R.I.P Pop.. Love U Alwayz
Track list
1) Song for My Father - Dee Dee Bridgewater
2) I Wish You Love - Natalie Cole
3) Keep Risin' To The Top - Keni Burke
4) Keep Risin' To The Top - Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew
5) Was dog a doughnut - Cat Stevens
6) I Am Not My Hair (Yoruba Soul) - India Arie
7) Ngiculela - Es Una Historia / I Am Singing - Stevie Wonder
8) Good Morning Monique Bingham (Yoruba Soul) -Karizma
9) Burnin Love Breakdown - Peter Brown
10)Jesus Children of America - Stevie Wonder
11)Golden Lady - Reel People ft. Tony Momrelle
12) Rejoice - The Emotions
13) I Need You Now - Sinnamon
14) Burnin' Up - Imagination
15) In the Mood Jhonny Gill - Sean4Sound Remix
16)Treat 'Em Right - Chubb Rock
17) Disco Dub - Disco Dub Band
18) Bad Luck - Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes
19)Possibilities - Amp Fiddler
20) Carry on (MAW Mix) - Martha Wash
21) Till You Go Home - Josh Milan ft ChinahBlac
22) Double Cross - First Choice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home