Tuesday, July 3, 2012

DJ SHELL - Episode 12



1000 Feet Deep Prod
Presents
One Big Mash Up Pt 9
JULY HEAT !
1.Get Deep Edit
2.Black Rascals - On my mind
3.Want to be Edit
4.Faith Evans - Catch Feelings shelter mix
5.Ten City - Satisfaction
6.Anita Baker - No one in the world shelter mix
7.Dj Rasoul - I want to love you
8.MoodyFreaks Fea. Donald Shelly - Wonderful
9.Ray & Alex - For the love blaze mix
10.Dj Phat Cat - You Broke my Heart
11.Dj Steavy Fea. Young Popular - You & I
12.Lisa Stansfield - People hold on blaze mix
13.Earth Wind & Fire - Evil shelter mix
14.Saxture Fea K-Modi - Got to keep on movin
15.My Bang Edit
16.Lil Louis Fea ChinaBlac - Fable
17.Devil Bass Edit
18.Lil Louis - It Feels good to feel
19.Risky Bass Edit
20.Jodeci - Can you stand the rain shelter mix
21.Detroit Experiment - Think Twice
22.Chi-lites - My first mistake
23.Nature L - Ancestrail Godz
24.Elements of life - In my Life
25.Blaq Soul - Chi Chi Ba
26.Kem - Tonight Bang the drum mix
26.The rain Edit
27.Giovanni Ikome - Noa bout love
28.K.o.t - Come on
29.Heather Headley - He is
30.Ikome - Noa bout love organ mix
31.Bohannon Stompin Edit
32.Margaret Grace - What ya ganna do
33.Angela Bofil - Angel of the night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home